The school’s sports and recreational facilities are used to provide events and clubs run by either the school or private organisations. These are all available to the local community to attend and enjoy and below are just some of the activities we are offering:
* Gym and Racket Club membership (unlimited tennis and badminton court use)
* Indoor Netball (Beginner) training – 8.00pm – 9.00pm Thursday evenings
* ‘Body Blast’ and ‘Get Waisted’ – with ATP Fitness on Wednesday evenings. Please contact email@example.com
* Various martial arts groups and courses on all week
* The Thorpe St Andrews School and Sixth Form Table Tennis Academy, on Thursday evenings after Easter
* Pay and Play weekend and holiday football
A full timetable can be sent upon request. We are also interested to hear from any clubs or groups about activities they would like to offer. With great facilities, location and support, we are keen to create a wide variety of activities for our local community to enjoy during their leisure time.