Judge Your Behaviour as Ofsted Does
Below is a list of good and outstanding behaviour which we expect every student to aspire to. Inadequate behaviour is also listed below. We expect that all students should work together; support each other, and behave in a way which enhances the whole community and ensures good learning takes place within a safe and secure environment.
Good to Outstanding Behaviour
- are welcoming and positive
- take positive steps towards developing resilience
- take responsibility and show initiative
- respond quickly to guidance
- show respect to others
- support each other’s learning and behaviour
- show consideration for others around school.
- arrive late
- stop others learning
- lack attention and focus
- waste time
- talk ‘off task’
- show a lack of respect
- litter the school
- display bullying behaviour.